We combine our talents to produce the interface uncommon: useful, stunning, revealing, unexpected & mesmerizing interactive software.
We have limited availability for consulting on uncommon interactive projects involving visualization and/or sense-making and data mining from public (or private!) data APIs.
Email away: [email protected]
Things we're collaborating on currently:
- Twistori Desktop, a fully-customizable Mac version of twistori
- freckle, our uncommon take on time tracking
- CreativeScrape, our strike at the annoyance of feed readers
- twistori, our first excursion into Twitter visualizations, serving up 4 mil page views a month (described as "gentle and intelligent" by NYT Magazine)
- #BeatCancer, the web face for a 24-hour fundraising & awareness drive (Twitter + Radian6 integration)
- MINI Positweets, positive news tweet stream, filtering mechanisms, fun aggregate stats & animated graphs
- PepsiCo Zeitgeist: BlogHer, based on our engine for IWNY
- PepsiCo Zeitgeist: Internet Week (offline), concept, design & development
- PepsiCo Zeitgeist: SXSW (offline, videos), our groundbreaking Twitter visualizer, described as "the mashup everyone's talking about" by the Guardian Digital Content Blog
- Pepsi Refresh Coachella (offline), music festival + Twitter
- Transparency Timeline for the Sunlight Foundation
Not to toot our own horns too much, but... you might have seen our zeitgeist project with PepsiCo at SXSWi 2009 or Internet Week New York 2009, twistori was featured in the IEEE InfoVis 2008 Art Exhibit, and Ray Ozzie thinks we're cool.
Our Twitter/visualization work has been featured in the New York Times Magazine (here and here), NY Times' Bits blog (here), Brand Week (here), the Guardian print edition (two times) and Digital Content blog, Business Week, the Telegraph, ReadWriteWeb, and Venture Beat, among others.